5 Things I Love About Singapore




So, this is my first post. I just wanted to share a few photography and photographs of mine back when I was having two trips to Singapore. I would also like to share a little travelling recommendations and tips. Each time I go to Singapore, I always fell in love with the places in this country all over again and here are the reasons why:


1. Culinary


Roti kaya, half cooked egg and teh tarik for breakfast, what else can be better than this combination? having tasty Asian breakfasts is definitely the must have 'ritual' in Singapore. The other thing I cannot miss is definitely the super famous ice cream bread in Orchard Street, which only cost one dollar! For a cozy dinner? just try to explore the restaurants in Clarke Quay, very nice and enjoyable, I highly recommend the food there.







2. Strategic and Easy Access to Anywhere


We all know that Singapore is a small country, even my hometown city is much bigger than this country. This what makes it so fun, travelling around Singapore with MRT in a day would definitely make your day. You can go anywhere you feel like with a very fast and easy access.







3. Interesting shopping spots


Starting from the luxury malls such as Suntec City, ION Orchad, shops at Marina Bay Sands and Nge Aan City until the super fun low cost shopping markets in Bugis Street, Lucky Plaza and Haji Lane. Just name them all, you got it all. 






4. There's always something new!


Two years ago when I went to Marina Bay Sands I was so confused in deciding on which spot to visit and take photos of first. There are so many new buildings with very unique infrastructure. Last January when I went there and visited Gardens by The Bay, the whole area just amazed me.










5. Fine and Clean

Perhaps since I'm a clean freak and Jakarta is one of the most polluted city in the world, I enjoy the cleanness of every street and places in Singapore so much, since we all know its a fine city.












I really hope you enjoyed this post, thank you :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers